The most common cannabinoids present in a cannabis plant are CBD [Cannabidiol] and THC [Tetrahydrocannbinol]. The former is cool and offers non-intoxicating, relaxing effect, whereas the latter delivers a euphoric, high influence. CBD lacks the Stoney effect, so is a great alternative for patients that need relief from headaches, nausea, chronic pain, stress, muscle spasms, anxiety, epilepsy, and more.
CBD-dominant products have dramatically captured the health and wellness sector because of its non-intoxicating effects. Online CBD store offers different forms of cannabidiol like vape pens, oils, tinctures, concentrates, isolates full-spectrum, broad-spectrum, etc. Visit justcbdstore.com to look for CBD-dominant strains. Some of the popular CBD-dominant strains are given below.
- Tests reveal the CBD level to be as high as 17%, with THC content below 6%.
- It offers uplifting and relaxing properties.
- It relieves from muscle spasms, pain, inflammation, migraines, etc.
- Terpenes include limonene, b-caryophyllene, and myrcene.
- The buds have a citrusy and earthy flavor.
- The strain is named, after a baby girl named Charlotte Figi with a rare condition called SMEI [severe myoclonic epilepsy of infancy]. The CBD-dominant strain reduced her seizure frequency from 300 per week to 2/3 times per month.
- It has 17% CBD content with negligible traces of THC.
- Terpenes are bisabolol, caryophyllene, and beta-myrcene.
- The nugs deliver woodland like aroma and sweet taste.
- This Sativa dominant strain has 5: 2 of CBD: THC ratio [according to sample tests 8% to 16% of CBD & 4% to 7% of THC]
- Exhibits clear-headed alertness along with mild ecstasy.
- It treats psychological and medical conditions like chronic pain, fatigue, anxiety, and stress.
- Terpenes available are B-caryophyllene, a-pinene, and myrcene.
- The strain has an earthy aroma along with traces of citrus and mango.
- It is a cross between Harlequin and Sour Tsunami
- It got the Emerald cup in 2014 and its lab test revealed 21.05% of CBD and 0.86% of THC content.
- On average, the strain has 18% CBD
- Users feel total relaxation without the intoxicating effects.
- Terpenes include pinene, humulene, ocimene, terpinolene, and myrcene.
- Helpful in medical conditions like chronic pain, inflammation, epilepsy, stress, depression, etc.
- The CBD rich lineage of Canna -Tsu is Cannatonic and Sour Tsunami.
- It is a balanced strain with Sativa and Indica genetics.
- Taste is delicious with earthy, citrus, and sweet pine hint.
- Terpenes include linalool, beta-caryophyllene and beta myrcene
- It is a cross between Ferrari, Sour diesel, and NYC diesel.
- CBD content ranges between 13 to 30%, and THC is as low as 10%.
- This Sativa dominant strain has distinctive sweet & diesel fuel smell, so the name.
- Sour Tsunami reduces seizure disorders, reduces cancer symptoms, nausea, stress, insomnia, back pain, skin issues, etc. without getting locked on the couch.
- It is a cross between Harle-Tsu and ACDC.
- It is named, after breeder Lawrence Ringo.
- Some samples report having 25:1, CBD: THC ratio.
- Without couch-lock, patients can get relieved from PTSD, anxiety, stress, and depression. Other physical ailments like arthritis, headaches, muscle spasms, epilepsy, and inflammation can get treated.
- Terpene profile comprises of myrcene, caryophyllene, and a-pinene.
- It has a spicy, tangy flavor with a minty, piney aroma.
Give these CBD dominant strains a try!