With CBD growing in popularity, finding the appropriate way to use it is still a mystery for many. There are various ways to consume CBD including oral, topical and inhalation. Vaping CBD is a popular method due to its immediate effects. Recently there have been debates going on about vaping since counterfeit cartridges that contained toxic compounds have been spotted.
Prefilled carts or disposable vape pens?
These are the common forms of vaping CBD. Both are pre-filled but carts are required to be attached to a battery or vape pen prior to using it whereas disposable pens have battery and cartridge incorporated in the same unit. Cartridges can be used in many devices and some devices have features to control voltage and heat setting but require a separate device.
With disposable vape pens, you won’t be required to even turn it on. You just have to inhale it. It is an all-in-one device. However, it lacks extra features for customisation. The choice between both entirely depends on which among these you prioritize – customization or convenience.
If you are planning to try CBD vape juice, check out justbcdstore store. The vape juice comes in 8 delicious flavours and go through high-end quality checks and are safe to use. It is important to purchase CBD products only from trusted sources.
What is CBD flower?
Hemp is traditionally cultivated for making textiles and clothing. Its seeds and flowers are used as supplements due to their medicinal benefits. Dried CBD buds are referred to as CBD flowers and contain low THC content. Vapour high flowers contain CBDA (not CBD). When the flower is subjected to heating at about 320F, decarboxylation converts CBDA into CBD.
Carts vs Vapour flowers
- High factor: The high feeling experienced when vaporizing cannabis is smooth and subtle. The prefilled carts can give an excellent initial rush. Initially it feels to be more impactful than flower but it slowly declines over time. Vaporising flowers has better enduring results.
- Ease of use: Pre filled cartridges win this poll. Carts are user friendly and can be used on the go which is not applicable for vapour flowers. Vaporising cannabis involves more manual work.
- Additives: The carts are disposed after used and there are companies counterfeiting reputable brands. They produce low quality carts which can be potentially harmful. Those brands are prepared carelessly with inappropriate components. CBD flowers on the other hand don’t posses’ pesticides, solvents, additives or harsh combustibles.
- Reuse and Environmental effect – The pre filled carts follow a one-time usage pattern. It can’t be refilled or reused. The plastic carts go straight to trash after its use causing environmental issues. Vaping flowers unlike carts have no impact on our surroundings.
- CBD concentration: Carts often uses a combination of CBD, terpenes and THC for effectiveness. Cannabis flowers are ground with other varieties that have lower or higher THC content to produce the desired effects.
The different vaping methods have their own pros and cons. They are all effective and quick-acting though. Selecting the right one comes down to user preference.